If you’re looking for high-quality headphones that won’t break the bank, the Monoprice 110010 is a fantastic choice. This headset is notable for its extended battery life, lightweight design, high-quality audio, and long lifespan. Since its founding in 2002, Monoprice has earned its customers’ trust by consistently delivering on its promise to provide only high-quality items at fair costs.
This article provides a thorough review of the Monoprice 110010 headphones.
The 110010 from Monoprice
It’s time to call it quits on your search for the perfect headset if you’re serious about gaming or simply want to enjoy superior audio when watching movies. Because the Monoprice 110010 has all you need in a pair of headphones and more.
The advantages of this headgear include the following:
- Easy-to-use layout
- Incredible sound quality
- Modal shifts between high and low voices are delivered without a hitch.
- Support extended periods of gaming or movie watching in the ultimate ease.
- This headset has a modest price for its overall quality.
Thus, now that you know their merits, you should give them a shot. You’ll be hooked if you give the Monoprice 110010 a shot once.
Despite its many benefits, this headgear does have a few drawbacks. These drawbacks should be considered before making a purchase.
- User feedback on the Monoprice 110010 suggests that changing the heads can be tricky due to varying head sizes. This headset does, however, usually rest nicely atop the head.
- Several customers say they can still hear their voices when turned up to full volume. It’s embarrassing when people around you can hear every word you say, especially in quiet public spaces.
Highlights of the Monoprice 110010
While shopping for headphones, it’s crucial to consider the device’s features. Every single feature of the Monoprice 110010 is listed below.
The monoprice 110010 headset weighs about 0.51 kg. It has a clamping force of 0.7 lb when worn on the head. You may infer that it provides a high degree of comfort just by glancing at its heft and clamping power.
- With 110010’s excellent flexibility, you may lessen the clamping pressure required.
- The 110010 cups aren’t very hefty. The cups, however, are on the diminutive side. This means that listeners with larger ears may experience pain when using it.
A headset’s ability to allow air circulation is crucial. Unfortunately, the headset’s limited ventilation means it can’t be used long. A good indicator of a headset’s breathability is the change in ear temperature between before and after use.
Differences in temperature average around four degrees Celsius on the onoprice 110010. This indicates that the headset has excellent ventilation.
Design of the headgear:
The Monoprice Noise Cancelling Headphones may not look like much, but don’t let that fool you—they’re high-quality headphones.
- The ear cups, headbands, and padding of these headphones all feature a black color scheme.
- Oval ear cups are finished in a glossy material, including a small Monoprice logo on the rear.
- These look more expensive because of the rubberized top of the headband.
- The design and usefulness of buttons
The Monoprice 110010 offers a wealth of features for superior management. Here are the headset’s primary uses:
In addition to making and receiving phone calls, this headset lets you manage your music playlists.
- No matter what you do, the microphone will not stop recording.
- The headset has a volume button that may adjust the volume.
- There is no option for noise reduction.
As far as button layouts go, these headsets provide.
- One can silence ambient noise by pressing a button on the 110010 cups.
- You may play/pause music and adjust the volume with the buttons on the wire of your headset.
Size of the headphone:
Monoprice 110010 is an appropriate size between micro and mega. The overall proportions of this headset are (LxWxH) 7.48 x 7.09 x 1.77 inches. 110010 has a total volume of 94 cubic inches. Thus, it’s a compact headset that won’t weigh you down when you’re on the go. Please be aware that you cannot carry 110010 in your pockets.
How steady things are:
The steadiness of the Monoprice 110010 while walking or standing is excellent. The downside is that you can’t run while wearing headphones. If you’re looking for a bra that will stay in place during rigorous exercise like a gym session, you won’t need a particularly large cup size.
Scale and timing of battery replacement
The included “AAA” battery allows up to 48 hours of nonstop playback of moderately loud music when used with this headset. The noprice 110010 didn’t include an automatic shutoff or energy-saving feature.
Durability and its made in general
In general, the quality of the Monoprice 110010’s construction is satisfactory. There are a few distinguishing characteristics of its sturdy construction:
- The primary structure is built of lightweight metal.
- The earcups are made of low-grade plastic, which lowers the overall quality.
- There is a gentle rubber coating on the basic structure.
- If you put too much force on this headset, its plastic joints will break.
Noise cancellation is exceptional
Because of the weak sealing of the cups, the Monoprice 110010 has poor sound leaking qualities. At maximum volume, a person standing just one foot away can hear the song clearly (at a level of 50 dB, which is not great). Yet, in low volumes, it has a good leakage property.
Features of Wires
The Monoprice headset has a 4.58-foot-long analog cord as a bonus feature. The cord connecting the headset to your ears is simply removable. The connection it uses has a latency rate of zero milliseconds. Therefore there was no audible delay. Its wires are 1/8″ TRRS connections.
Headphones like the Monoprice 110010 are a great option for individuals trying to save money without sacrificing sound quality. The foldable design, strong bass response, and comfortable fit of this headphone make it easy to see why it has become so popular. It’s perfect for cellphones and other portable devices thanks to its integrated microphone and wireless connectivity. If you need a new set of headphones, the onoprice 110010 is a great option.
Is it possible that the Monoprice Hi-Fi active noise could be a good buy?
When it comes to everyday, casual headphones, the Monoprice Hi-Fi Active Noise is, at best, decent. The bass and midrange are reproduced faithfully, and the controls are intuitive and easy to use.
How long do the batteries in the Monoprice headphones for blocking out sounds last?
You may listen to your music for up to 48 hours straight at moderate volumes with the noprice 110010 Noise Cancelling headphones. Unlike headphones that use AAA batteries, these can last longer on long flights or car rides.
Read more: Pacman 30th Anniversary